FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Randi Bromberg
ASI Announces Dates for Next Year's Shows
Reserve early and pay 2011 booth pricing
TTREVOSE, PA – January 24, 2011 – The Advertising Specialty Institute® announced today the dates of its five super-regional trade shows in 2012.
Timing and locations for the 2012 ASI Shows in Orlando, Dallas and Chicago will remain consistent, while the San Diego show will move to April and the New York show will move to May.
The 2012 ASI Show schedule is:
- Orlando: Monday, January 16 – Wednesday, January 18, at the Orange County Convention Center. The industry's biggest event on the East Coast.
(Note: These are revised dates due to a conflict with another industry event.)
- Dallas: Wednesday, February 1 – Friday, February 3, at the Dallas Convention Center. The largest show in the Southwest.
- San Diego: Monday, April 2 – Wednesday, April 4, at the San Diego Convention Center. The newest, business-building event to serve the West Coast.
- New York: Tuesday, May 8 – Thursday, May 10, at the Javits Center. The first and only major trade show in New York.
- Chicago: Tuesday, July 17 – Thursday, July 19, at McCormick Place. The most prominent show of the summer and the premier event in the Midwest.
"Recent statistics show that the market is experiencing signs of recovery, with an increasing number of companies investing in the purchase of promotional products," said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI and president of The ASI Show. "Therefore, it is more important than ever to invest in your business and yourself by attending trade shows."
"To be a leader you must stay on the cutting edge. The ASI Show delivers the total package, complete with renowned keynote speakers, fun networking events, informative and relevant education — all part of the ASI Certification Program — and two highly productive show days," said Andrews.
ASI distributor members enjoy special savings and benefits, including free admission, free education, a free hotel room, discounted tickets to the gala celebration, prizes in the Passport to Winnings contest, a free Catalog Courier service and free catalog shipping.
"For suppliers, we have enhanced our show package, making exhibiting more cost-effective than ever," said Karen DiTomasso, vice president of sales. "Setting the standard for industry events, each year The ASI Show attracts 20,000 quality distributors from across the country."
Exhibitors can now take advantage of these ASI Show specials for 2012:
- Reserve booth space by February 11, 2011, and pay 2011 prices.
- Reserve space for Orlando, Dallas, San Diego and New York by May 13, 2011, and receive a free booth at ASI Chicago and a free caravan between shows. (5 show exhibitors)
- Reserve space for three ASI Shows by May 13, 2011 and receive a booth at a fourth ASI Show for half price.
- Reserve by May 13, 2011, and enjoy a free product in the Advantages New Product Showcase and a free highlighted listing in the Show Directory.
- Pay booth balance by August 23, 2011, and qualify for the discounted rate of $199 for shipping and storage between consecutive ASI Shows.
Entertainment and special events for the 2012 shows are in the early planning stages and will be announced in the coming months at www.asishow.com.
To reserve booth space call Karen DiTomasso, vice president of sales, at 800-546-3300.
About The ASI Show
The ASI Show was created for active ASI member distributors and suppliers, and attracts more distributors than any other industry show — with 20,000 attendees. Offering a full education conference, networking opportunities and a manageable one floor/one hall layout, The ASI Show provides a complete trade show experience. In five host cities per year (Orlando, Dallas, San Diego, New York and Chicago), The ASI Show is ideal for promotional products businesses searching for new ideas and new business.
In January 2006, The ASI Show launched the Advantages Roadshow, a traveling show visiting top cities throughout North America, and later added the Stitches Roadshow which brings together embroidery professionals with suppliers, and the ASI Holiday Preview Tour.
Visit The ASI Show online at www.asishow.com and on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In.