Highlighted below are some of the measures that will be implemented. Updated November 12, 2021
- Visitors to the city of Orlando facilities are no longer required to wear a face covering, absent any special circumstances. Those who are not fully vaccinated are encouraged to wear a face covering. The ASI Show Orlando trade show floor and meeting spaces will adopt this policy.
- 100% of ASI staff at the show are fully vaccinated.
- Orlando convention center employees are fully vaccinated unless exempt due to medical/religious reasons and are required to wear masks at all times.
- ASI vendors working the show are required to wear masks.
- All staff in the registration area will be required to wear masks.
- Masks are mandatory on all ASI shuttle buses.
- Seating for educational sessions, general sessions and meeting rooms will be set up 3 ft. apart for physical distancing.
- Plexiglass shields will be installed at the registration counters, sales office and service desks.
- The capacity in all areas will be reduced to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
- Directional entrances and exits will be in place.
Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event. These sanitizer dispensers will be placed at the following high contact areas:
- Top and bottom of stairs and escalators
- Elevators will have dispensers affixed inside each car
- Standing dispensers will be placed through the Expo hall and public spaces
If you are utilizing rideshare services, please refer to their individual policies: