|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ASI Show Announces 2016 Trade Show Dates and Keynotes
Distinguished veteran, celebrity pundits and a reality TV star headline free keynotes
TREVOSE, PA – August 19, 2015 – ASI Show® today announced its 2016 schedule of major trade shows in Orlando, Dallas and Chicago, featuring keynote speakers CNBC reality TV host Marcus Lemonis, motivational speaker and veteran J.R. Martinez and dueling husband and wife political pundits Mary Matalin and James Carville.
ASI Show’s 2016 flagship trade shows were designed to foster business-building relationships among distributors and suppliers from throughout the $21.5 billion promotional products industry. Each show features a wide variety of suppliers, including the industry’s Top 40, as well as suppliers not found at other industry events.
In addition to two exhibit days, each show also features a full slate of free education for members, to help small-business owners and entrepreneurs better leverage social media, technology and marketing and grow their businesses and brands. All ASI® members taking classes at shows and online earn credits toward their BASI™/MASI™ certification.
“Attendance at all of ASI’s major shows was up in 2015, and we anticipate even bigger numbers for this year’s events,” said Rita Ugianskis-Fishman, vice president and general manager of ASI Show. “We designed each of our 2016 shows to maximize networking, showcase great products and share the very latest business tips and sales strategies through classes taught by industry experts. We’re thrilled with the impressive lineup of keynote speakers, and I’m certain their expertise and inspiring stories will resonate with our members.”
Registration for the 2016 ASI Shows detailed below is now open at www.asishow.com:
ASI Show® Orlando, Orange County Convention Center, South Building
- Education on Monday, January 4; exhibits Tuesday and Wednesday, January 5-6.
- Keynote: Marcus Lemonis, CEO of multi-billion dollar companies, Camping World and Good Sam Enterprises, and host of CNBC’s prime time reality series The Profit, which helps turn struggling businesses around.
ASI Show® Dallas, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Halls E&F
- Education on Tuesday, February 9; exhibits Wednesday and Thursday, February 10-11.
- Keynote: J.R. Martinez, Dancing with the Stars winner, actor, bestselling author, motivational speaker and advocate. In 2003, Martinez sustained severe burns to over 34% of his body while serving as an Army infantryman in Iraq and now travels the world spreading his message of resilience and optimism.
ASI Show® Chicago, McCormick Place, North & South Halls
- Education on Tues., July 12; exhibits Wednesday and Thursday, July 13-14.
- Keynote: Democratic consultant James Carville and GOP adviser Mary Matalin, husband-and-wife political strategists and media personalities who will offer their personal spin on the 2016 national elections.
ASI distributor and decorator members can attend the shows for free (a $199 value) and take advantage of ASI education and daily networking, including Gala Celebrations and an interactive show floor.
Distributors interested in bringing their sales team should contact Rafael Dosman at email@example.com or 215-953-3564.
About The ASI Show
Suppliers interested in exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities should contact Karen DiTomasso, vice president of sales, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-953-3768.
The ASI Show serves active ASI member distributors and suppliers, and attracts more distributors than any other industry show. Offering a full education conference, networking opportunities and an interactive show floor, The ASI Show takes place in five host cities per year (Orlando, Dallas, Long Beach, New York and Chicago). The ASI Roadshow, ASI’s traveling show, brings together distributors and suppliers in a local setting, allowing distributors to stay connected and on the cutting edge throughout the year, with minimal traveling. ASI’s hosted buyer event, fASIlitate, is an invitation-only event held at luxurious resorts to allow top suppliers to meet privately with highly sought-after distributor decision makers.