2. “How-to” Exhibiting Article Series and Downloadable Tools:
The ASI Show Exhibitor Success & ROI Center
Over the years the experience and expectations of exhibiting at trade shows has changed. Exhibiting costs are increasing and attendees’ behaviors are different. Senior leadership continues to put pressure on marketing, wanting a better return on the trade show investment. For most marketing professionals, exhibiting at trade shows has been learned over time – there is little formal training, and researching ideas and concepts takes a great deal of time.
What’s the secret to getting a better ROI from exhibiting at trade shows? There are no secrets! To teach you everything you need to know, from planning stages to following up after the show, we are here to help you with The ASI Show Exhibitor Success & ROI Center.
The ASI Show Exhibitor Success & ROI Center is your free, on-demand, 24/7 exhibiting knowledge tool. Check in frequently to get answers to your most pressing questions, expand your exhibiting know-how, and improve your company’s performance and ROI at the show. We are offering three easy ways to find the information, answers, and solutions you need to keep up and stay ahead.
|1. FREE Live & Re-playable Exhibitor Webinars:
- How to Make YOUR ASI Show Exhibit Stand Out From the Crowd
Thursday, March 29, 2018 • 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm Eastern
- ASI Show New Exhibitor Web-Briefing: How to Have a Positive and Profitable Exhibiting Experience
Thursday, May 3, 2018 • 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm Eastern
- High-Impact Pre-Show Planning: How to Manage Your Exhibit Program for Improved Results
- High-Impact Pre and At-Show Marketing: How to Build Brand Awareness and Drive Qualified Booth Traffic
- Secrets of the Aisles: Critical Skills Every Booth Staffer Needs to Know and Master
- Lead Management & Measurement: How to Improve Lead Quality, Sales Conversion and Measure Performance, Value and ROI
Quick-read, informative and loaded with useful information and practical knowledge. Our exhibiting success article series and downloadable tools address the critical topics important to your success as an exhibitor today. Just click below and be sure to forward to your entire exhibiting team.
||3. “Ask the Tradeshow Experts” Q&A:
ASI Show has made special arrangements with Jefferson Davis, North America’s leading expert on trade show success, and his team of experts. You can submit questions on any exhibiting topic. Mr. Davis will respond within 48 hours. Click here to submit your question now.