|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Catherine Vadino
ASI Show Announces 2017 Distributor Meeting Packages
ASI’s flagship trade shows provide even more value to their distributor member companies
TREVOSE, PA – October 25, 2016 – ASI Show® today announced its 2017 distributor meeting packages, offering exclusive tiered amenities and savings for ASI distributor member companies who bring twenty or more representatives from their company to the ASI Shows.
ASI Show invites distributor member companies to inquire about participation as a meeting company at the 2017 ASI Shows in:
- Orlando – January 18-20 at the Orange County Convention Center
- Dallas – February 1-3 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
- Chicago – July 11-13 at McCormick Place
“The success of our distributor meeting program has been enjoyed by both the distributor companies that are holding these meetings as well as by the suppliers exhibiting at our shows,” said Donna Kirschman, MASI, Meeting Specialist/Concierge for the ASI Show. “The distributors continue to benefit from the cost cutting meeting package which enhances theirASI Show experience of education, networking, meeting suppliers and discovering products, while our exhibiting suppliers tell us how much they appreciate the continued surge in quality of distributors and how it escalates because of this program which positively impacts their ROI.”
In 2016, ASI Show held 26 company meetings in Orlando, 22 in Dallas and 25 in Chicago, an all-time record – most notably with Top 40 companies like American Solutions for Business holding their national meeting and vendor fair in Orlando as well as AIA Corporation holding their national meeting in Chicago.
“We brought around 75 distributors to ASI Show Chicago to focus on objectives, tools and resources that we need to make our year successful,” commented David Woods of AIA Corporation (asi/109480) at the 2016 ASI Show Chicago. “We’ve held over a dozen meetings over the years at the ASI Show. We want to see our top suppliers and always take advantage of the opportunity to meet someone new and someone to bring something new to us.”
2017 programs are tiered, based on how many attendees distributor companies bring – 20-29, 30-49, 50-99 or 100+ representatives. Benefits include, but are not limited to:
Distributors companies needing more information and interested in signing as a distributor meeting company at an ASI Show should contact Donna Kirschman at 215-953-3628 or complete this short form.
- Free meeting support and coordination (ASI Concierge Service)
- Free meeting/hospitality room (based on availability)
- Free light refreshments, upon request for one break per ASI Show
- Hotel or travel reimbursement per attendee
- Email blast created to assist in marketing your meeting
- Customized preferred vendor exhibit floorplan map for each registered representative (upon request)
- Additional registration support for your representatives
- FREE early admission seating at the high-profile Keynote on Exhibit Day 2 (a $29 savings per person)
- A half-price ticket, for each registered company representative, to the ASI Show Bash
- Pre-reserved hotel block at an ASI Show official hotel (upon request and availability)
- Presentation with ASI representative providing two points toward BASI/MASI certifications
- Access to special ASI Show negotiated discounts on AV when available
About ASI Show
The ASI Show Family of Events – ASI Show, fASIlitate, ASI Roadshow and Engage – fosters business-building relationships among ASI member distributors and suppliers, and includes options to meet the needs of the entire membership base. ASI Shows, the flagship series, are large-scale convention center trade shows held in Orlando, Dallas and Chicago. fASIlitate is a hosted buyer event that brings together the industry’s elite – top suppliers and million-dollar distributors – for three days of scheduled one-on-one meetings in resort venues across the country. The ASI Roadshow visits top cities across the U.S. and gives distributors an opportunity to escort their top clients. Engage will continue to evolve, and serve as a hybrid event, combining the best of all event formats. Visit www.asishow.com for more information about our full event portfolio.