Creating Connections. Inspiring Creativity. That’s what ASI Show Dallas is all about.
ASI Show Dallas • Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center • Halls E & F
Education: Wednesday, February 1 • Exhibits: Thursday-Friday, February 2-3
Take advantage of the many networking events to build relationships with both suppliers and distributors and promote your sales growth over the next year.
Gain inspiration for your clients’ upcoming projects with new, innovative and creative products on the show floor, plus bring out your creative side in the many educations sessions and learn new tips and tricks at the many speaker events.
What’s NEW for 2017?
Registration is now open. Make sure to register and book your hotel early to take advantage of ASI member benefits, like discounted ticket prices and hotel rates, access to purchase early admission or meet and greet tickets to the Keynote, and more!
- Education tracks and sessions applicable to all members, no matter their level or experience
- Matchmaking component for distributors and suppliers built right into the registration system
- Networking reception to close out Education Day
- Breakfast networking event to open Exhibit Day 1
- ASI Show Bash at Eddie Deen’s Ranch
- Keynote with co-founder and co-CEO of Texas based company, Whole Foods Market, Inc., John Mackey
Not an ASI member? Click here to learn more and to take advantage of all the benefits ASI members receive.